Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you notice any problems.
Be sure to include:
- Your Smashcast username
- Which broadcaster you are subscribed to
- The problem in as much detail as possible
- Screenshot are great!
- If it's a case of an overcharge or something similar, include the transaction dates
- If you subscription isn’t showing up
- Be sure to refresh, and check your email for verification emails from Smashcast for example
- If it’s still not showing up, let us know what method of payment you used
- You were double-charged
- Let us know what method you paid with and on what date
- You cancelled a subscription and are still getting charged
- Let us know what method you paid with and on what date the subscription is coming out
- The broadcaster you subscribed to stopped streaming
- Subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable, so if a broadcaster you are subscribed to has left Smashcast you can either keep your subscription (they can still make subscription revenue even if they’re not streaming), or cancel it